U.S. Embassy in the Dominican Republic

Pregúntale al Cónsul Yes, individuals who employ domestic help and wish to travel with their employee to the United States for a specific, limited period may apply for a B1 domestic visa. The employer must either hold a valid B1/B2 visa or be a U.S. citizen who resides abroad.

To qualify, the domestic employee must have been working for their employer for at least one year. Both the employer and the employee must be present at the interview, and must bring a contract that meets the prevailing hourly wage for the location to be visited, which can be found here: […]

Click here to visit source. do.usembassy.gov

See also  Judging How U.S. States Performed in the COVID-19 Pandemic Depends on the Metric

By Donato